1. If you are right-handed, most of the time you will chew food with the right side of your jaw. If you're left-handed, you'll chew with the left side of your jaw.
2. bats always turn left as they fly out of a cave.
3. if you chew gum while cutting onions, you won't cry.
4. Your tongue will be clean only if it is pink. If it has a white film on it, it is a film of bacteria.
5. The motto of Mercedes is "Das Beste oder Nichts", which means "the best or nothing".
6. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal in distress.
7. The human pupil dilates 45% when we look at something pleasant.
8. If you quit smoking, your sleep will be reduced by an hour.
9. Laughter reduces stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-old children laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
10. The noise we hear when we bring a seashell to our ear is not the ocean at all. All we hear is the blood circulating through the veins in our ear.