1. Understand what you truly enjoy.
2. give up the garbage you eat, drink, and smoke on a daily basis. Make your life a better quality of life.
3. Learn foreign languages.
4. Read books.
5. Spend all your weekends in a meaningful way.
6. Start a blog or a regular diary.
7. Saddle up for time. Learn to manage things so that they function almost without your involvement.
8. Give up computer games and silly internet surfing.
9. Surround yourself with honest, successful, intelligent and decent people.
10. Use every moment to learn new things.
Simple truths, but how often we forget everything in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Sometimes we just get lost and only wonder where the time and years go. Remind yourself of what is important to you and why you are doing what you are doing.