1. Start the day with a smile. Nothing energizes you better than a positive attitude.
2. Drink a glass of water before breakfast.
3. Start jogging.
4. give up cigarettes and alcohol.
5. Learn to plan the day ahead.
6. Eat a few fresh fruits or vegetables every day.
7. Think positively.
8. Keep your posture, walk upright.
9. Exercise in the morning.
10. Eat a small amount of food: 4-5 times a day at the same time.
11. Forget the elevator. Walk up and down.
12. Take a contrast shower in the morning, it helps you wake up with as much energy as a cup of coffee.
13. Get up. Teach yourself to go to bed and get up at the same time.
14. Take daily walks outdoors.
15. Dress for the day ahead in the evening.
16. Have a general medical examination once a year.
17. Write down immediately interesting thoughts and useful ideas that occur to you.
18. Drink plenty of clean, still water: at least 1,500 ml per day.
19. Clean your room before you go to sleep. Sleep in a cool place.
20. Clean your room for 15 minutes each day.