Videogames have been an integral part of the lives of many individuals since it has become time for many, Others see it as a hobby and some consider it as a profession since the dawn of the next generation of gaming consoles and with the latest technological advancement when it graphical powers of computers videogames has been a global sensation which is why game developers have invested millions of dollars in developing next generation of videogames capable of immersing the players as much as possible. Since there is a technological revolution when it comes to video games, players have high expectations for the next generation of video games Their criteria are mostly graphics, story, and gameplay which is why game developers have been struggling to keep up with the high expectations of the players.
Here are the 5 Hyped Games that are coming out:
1. Insomniac's Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - a Play Station exclusive game that follows the story of Peter Parker and Miles Morales, the next chapter to Insomniac’s Marvel's Spiderman that debuted in Play Station 4. It supports the next generation of consoles specifically the Play Station 5 that supports 8k Visuals. The trailer shown at E3 2021 has created a huge buzz since the game will debut one of Marvel's iconic characters and the archenemy of Spiderman namely Venom will now debut. Marvel's Spider-Man 2 will be released in the year 2023.
2. God of War Ragnarök - a play station exclusive that had been developed by Santa Monica studios, god of war Ragnarök follows the story of Kratos together with his son Atreus. God of War Ragnarök follows the story from the God of War IV which was released in Play Station 4 in year 2018. Since it will be another Play Station exclusive fans of the god of War franchised are hyped because the game will now be available to Play Station 5 and fans hope that the graphics of this game will be uplifted since the console can now support 8k visuals. God of War Ragnarök will be released in the year 2022.
3. Horizon Forbidden West - a play station exclusive developed by Guerilla Games and sequel to Horizon Zero Dawn that was released in 2017, the action role-playing game follows the story of Aloy a young huntress from the Nora tribe, and her quest to the arcane frontier known as the forbidden west, the next chapter to Aloy story will now be available to the play station 5 and players can expect that its graphics can now in 8k visuals. Horizon Forbidden West is set to release in the year 2022.
4. Gotham Knights - developed by Warner Brother Montreal the game is a cross-platform for both the PlayStation and Xbox, it is a role-playing video game based on the DC character Batman and his trusted allies Bat Girl, Robin, Nightwing, and Red Hood, the game begins with the death of Batman aka Bruce Wayne and it's up to his trusted allies to protect Gotham from the threat of threats of criminals. Gotham Knights are set to be released in the year 2022.
5. Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 - a Nintendo Switch game exclusive It follows the story of Link who has been awakened from a hundred-year slumber and his quest to defeat Calamity Ganon and save the kingdom of Hyrule. The game is an action-adventure and open world in which players can explore the game's overall physics. Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 is set to be released in the year 2022.