Did you know that you don't have to do cosmetic procedures or take lots of pills to have beautiful skin? Doctors say that all you need to do is eat the right foods.
Today, we're going to tell you five things you can do to give you beautiful skin:
1. Red and yellow bell peppers. This vegetable is rich in vitamin C, which is responsible for toning and glowing skin. Also, the large amount of beta-caratine found in peppers is converted into beneficial vitamin E in our body
2. Walnuts. They contain saturated fatty acids that can help reduce inflammation and keep your skin healthy. Doctors say that walnuts are a great nutritious snack that you can always take with you.
3. avocado. It is enriched with vitamins E and C, which are antioxidants. By the way, avocados help protect the skin from direct sunlight. Consuming this fruit once a day helps to rejuvenate the skin.
4. Fatty fish. Lack of fatty acids can lead to dry skin, so salmon, herring mackerel can help prevent this. They contain omega-3 acids that keep the skin supple and elastic, vitamin E that protects against inflammation and scurvy, responsible for the production of new cells.
5. Broccoli. This cabbage contains many vitamins and minerals that are good not only for the skin, but also for the body as a whole. Broccoli has a large amount of protein, so it is constantly consumed by weight loss girls as a side dish. Doctors say that it has negative calories, so the body needs more calories to digest it than it contains itself.