1. Salad with breadcrumbs.
2. Salad with smoked cheese.
3. crunchy salad with pineapple and chicken.
4. Peking cabbage salad with chicken.
5. Italian salad with ham, cheese and vegetables.
6. Salad with egg and ham.
7. Salad with chicken, beans and cheese.
8. Quick salad with beans and crab sticks.
1. Salad with bread crumbs
Large fresh cucumber - 1 pc.
Boiled chicken breast (or chicken ham) - 250 g
Hard cheese - 70-100 g
Corn - 1 jar
2. Salad with smoked cheese
Carrots (raw) - 1 pc.
Smoked cheese - 100 g
Smoked sausage - 100 g
Garlic - 3 cloves
Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp.
Canned corn - 1 jar
- Grate carrots and cheese + sausage (julienne) + corn + garlic and mayonnaise.
- Decorate with greens!
3. crunchy salad with pineapple and chicken
Chicken fillet - 300 g
Tinned pineapples - 200g
Hard cheese - 200 gr
White bread or loaf - 100 g
Mayonnaise for dressing
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry it in vegetable oil until crispy.
2. Cut the loaf into small cubes and also fry it until golden brown in a heated pan.
3. Dice canned pineapple, grate cheese on a fine grater.
4. In a large bowl mix fried filet, cheese, pineapple and crunchy croutons. Tuck our salad with mayonnaise and serve. Bon appetit! An excellent salad, which is sure to decorate your holiday table during the celebrations. Excellent for people who like different salads with croutons.
4. Peking cabbage salad with chicken
Chinese cabbage - 300 gr
Chicken fillet - 1 pc.
Cucumber - 1 pc.
Chicken eggs - 4 pcs.
Green onions - 1 bunch
Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
1. Boil chicken filet. For flavor, add carrots, onions and bay leaf. The broth we then used for soup.
Shinch the Peking cabbage. Finely chop the green onion. Cucumber slices.
3. After our chicken fillet is boiled, cut it into small cubes. Also boil the eggs and chop them finely.
4. All lay out in a salad bowl, mix, salt and pepper.
5. Fill with mayonnaise and serve portion by portion.
5. Italian salad with ham, cheese and vegetables
Ham - 300 gr
Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
Sweet pepper - 2 units.
Macaroni - 400 g
Canned corn - 300 g
Cheese - 200 gr
Mayonnaise - to taste
1. Boil the pasta - it is best to use horns or spiral pasta - in salted water, drain and let it cool.
2. Dice the tomatoes and peppers, dice the ham into thin slices. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
Mix all the ingredients, dress the salad with mayonnaise.
6. Salad with egg and ham
Smoked ham - 400-500 gr
Chicken eggs - 4 pcs.
Sweet bell pepper - 1 pc.
Cucumber - 1 pc.
Canned corn - 1 jar (350 g)
A small bunch of fresh dill
1. Prepare the ingredients: boil hard-boiled eggs, wash bell peppers, cucumber and dill in cold water, drain the corn.
2. Slice the eggs into a large bowl. Add the corn and stir to combine.
3. cut the ham into thin long slices and add them to the bowl.
4. Cut the pepper into strips. Peel the cucumber, cut it in half lengthwise and cut into thin slices. Add everything to the bowl.
5. Chop fresh dill and add to the salad. Mix everything, salt to taste, then add mayonnaise and mix again.
7. Salad with chicken, beans and cheese
Boiled chicken - 300 gr.
Beans (boiled or canned) - 200 g
Cheese (hard) - 150 g
Corn (tinned) - 400 g
Pickled cucumbers - 3-4 pcs.
Black bread - 3 slices
Garlic - 1 clove
Salt, mayonnaise, bunch of parsley
1. Peel the garlic, grate it on a fine grater or pass it through a press. Rub black slices of bread with salt and garlic, cut into cubes and brown in a pan without oil. Cut the chicken fillet into small pieces.
2. Dice marinated cucumbers. Drain the corn. Cut the cheese into thin slices or shreds. Wash and dry parsley, cut off long stalks. In a salad bowl mix the chicken fillet, beans, cheese, corn, pickles, parsley and garlic croutons of black bread, add mayonnaise, mix the salad again.
8. Quick salad with beans and crab sticks (105 kcal/100 g)
Red beans in their own juice - 200 g
Eggs - 2-3 pcs.
Crabsticks - 200 g
Sour cream, salt, pepper, greens
1. Drain the beans. Chop the crab sticks, eggs and greens finely.
2. Then mix everything, salt and pepper to taste and dress with sour cream. The salad is ready!