Cinnabons - the best recipe for homemade cinnamon rolls!!!
-For the dough:
550 grams + 50 grams of wheat flour w/c
200 ml milk
7 grams dry yeast (if pressed wet - 35 grams)
1 tsp. salt
75 grams sugar
75 grams butter
1 tsp. vanilla sugar
-for the filling:
-30 grams sugar
15 gr. cinnamon
For the cream:
150 grams powdered sugar
100 grams of cheese (I took mascarpone)
40 grams of butter
How to cook
2)In 200 ml of warm milk add 1 tablespoon of sugar - stir thoroughly.
3) Add the yeast and let it work for 10 minutes.
4) Beat 75g of softened butter with 75g of sugar.
5)Add the eggs, without stopping to beat.
6)Yeast has risen, breathed - send them to the butter and sugar mixture - stir.
7) Add flour, salt and vanilla, and knead a soft dough. If the dough is sticky, you can add 50 grams of flour to gather the lump. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes and leave for an hour to rise. The dough should double in size.
8)For the filling, take 130g of sugar and 15g of cinnamon and stir thoroughly.
9)Time passed. On the table lightly make a sprinkle. Spreading the dough in the form of a rectangle, fold the dough, leave for another 20 minutes, so that the dough rests.
10)In the shape of a rectangle, roll out the dough, about 6-8 mm thick.
11)Brush the dough with butter.
12)Sprinkle the filling.
13)Shape into a tight roll.
14) Cut the roll into 12 equal parts with a fishing line. I advise not to cut it with a knife, the shape of rolls will be spoiled. It is very convenient to cut with a fishing line.
15)Take a 40 cm fishing line on the ends tie cork from the wine is very convenient and neat to cut the roll. Cut the roll in the following way: raise the workpiece and run the fishing line under it (according to the level of the notches). Now lift both ends of the fishing line, twist them crosswise and separate to the sides. Thus, in one movement, cut off a neat and even piece of roll. That's how we neatly cut into equal slices.
16) Carefully put on a baking tray. Let the mini rolls rest for 30-35 minutes in a warm place. During this time the dough will rise and the pieces will be rounded.
17)No need to grease the surface - this rich yeast dough will brown on its own. Then we send in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
18)The cinnabons are baked.
19)We prepare the fondant - beat 40g of melted soft butter with 100g of cream cheese, and add 150g of powdered sugar.
20)When hot, we smear the sinnabons with the most delicate aromatic caramel fondant. Due to the heat, the fondant will begin to melt, flowing, getting into the cuts of the rolls and soaking them.
21)Delicious, incredibly fragrant and delicious Cinnabon rolls are the height of bliss for lovers of yeast baked goods. I think you enjoyed the recipe for these delicious cinnabons. Enjoy your appetite!!!