Products (for 4 servings)
Flour - 240 g
Milk - 220 ml
Cinnamon - on the tip of the knife
Eggs - 4 pcs.
Sugar - 2 tbsp . l
. Salt - to taste
Soda extinguished with vinegar - 0.5 tsp
Butter (for lubrication)
Maple syrup or honey - to taste
How to cook American pancakes (pancakes):
1. Eggs are divided into whites and yolks. We put the proteins in the refrigerator. Rub the yolks with sugar and cinnamon.
2. Add milk to the yolks.
3. Pour the sifted flour into the yolk mass, stirring constantly. Add soda, extinguished with vinegar.
4. Salt the proteins and beat them at high speeds of the mixer into a steep foam until stable peaks.
5. With a tablespoon, add the protein mass to the dough and gently mix from the bottom up.
6. Put the frying pan on medium (or slightly less) heat, lubricate with butter only once.
7. Spread the dough on the pan with a spoon. I did it with a dessert spoon, for one pancake I had 4 des. spoons.
8. Turn the pancakes over when the top is completely tightened, it's about 1.5 minutes.
9. We put ready-made American pancakes on a plate and lubricate each with oil. In America, pancakes are watered with maple syrup, but I didn't dare to look for it and used honey.
Pancakes on the table. Bon Appetit!