For the tubes:
Flour - 100 g
Cinnamon ground - 0,5 tsp.
Salt - 1/8 tsp.
Large eggs - 3 pcs.
Sugar - 100 gr
Lemon peel - 1 tsp.
For the filling:
Apples (peeled and finely chopped) - 2 pcs.
Orange or lemon juice - 1 tbsp.
Whipping cream - 250 g.
Vanilla sugar - 100 gr.
How to cook cream rolls:
1. Prepare the filling. In a saucepan put chopped apples, pour lemon or orange juice, cook on low heat for about 15 minutes, until soft. Transfer the apples to the bowl of a food processor and chop until smooth. Transfer the apple puree to a small bowl and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Whip the cream with the vanilla sugar until fluffy. Add the applesauce and stir to combine.
3. Prepare the straws. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Line a large baking tray with parchment. Draw four 10x10 cm rectangles on the parchment.
4. In a bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon and salt.
5. In another bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until fluffy. Stir in the flour and zest.
6. Place 1 tablespoon of batter on each of the 4 drawn squares, smooth with a spatula according to the size of the squares. Place in heated oven for 5-7 minutes, until golden.
7. Take the baking tray out of the oven, lift the finished "pancakes" with a metal spatula and roll into cones (do this quickly, so they do not have time to cool). Transfer the tubes to a rack and leave to cool completely. Pour another batch of dough onto parchment and place in the oven. Prepare 12 rolls this way.
8. Fill the cooled straws with the creamy apple filling. Serve the straws with the cream right away.