Airy charlotte with apples🍏 is a popular and delicious pie. The undeniable pluses are the ease of preparation and minimal time commitment.
One of the most popular, delicious and simple apple pie recipes that is relevant all year round. With this recipe, the charlotte will turn out delicious, even if you are baking it for the first time.
About the recipe
Portion Number: 8
Cooking Time: 50 min
- Dr. Oetker Vanilla Sugar 1 tsp.
- Dr. Oetker Vanilla Sugar 2 Tbsp.
- Dr. Oetker Leavening Agent 1 tsp.
- Egg 4 pcs.
- Sugar 100g
- Flour 100g
- Apples (apple) 4pcs.
1. To prepare the apple marmalade, we need four small apples, it is better to give preference to sour varieties. Peel the apples from the stalks and seeds, cut into thin slices.
2. For the dough, sift together the flour and baking powder. Leave for a while
Mix the cooled eggs in a tall bowl and beat them with a mixer, gradually increasing the speed. Add the granulated sugar. Continue beating until the mixture is light and has increased in volume.
4. Set the mixer speed to minimum and gradually add the sieved flour with baking powder. The dough should be as thick as sour cream and be homogeneous.
5. Grease the baking dish with butter and dust it with flour (instead of flour, we can sprinkle it with breadcrumbs and sugar, so the ready charlotte will have a crunchy caramel crust) We put the prepared apple slices into the dish, evenly distribute them.
6. Using a spoon or spatula, move the batter into the form, covering the apples, and flatten.
7. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Place the form on a rack and put it in the oven for 30-35 minutes. When the quiche has increased in volume and becomes light brown, take it out of the oven, cool it down a bit and take it out of the mold. It is best to turn the warm quiche on a rack and let it cool, so the pie will turn out more even.
8. Ready airy charlotte, using a fine sieve, sprinkle with powdered sugar and, having cut into portions, serve to the table.
9. Homemade apple cobbler will be a wonderful addition to the evening tea party with the family. Bon appetit