The greatest shopping few days of the year is set to start on Friday 26 November 2021 and runs until Monday 29 November. The day after Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday joined are ensured to bring some unmissable arrangements. What's more, for anybody on the lookout for a new cell phone, there could be no greater time than right currently to catch yourself a take of an arrangement.
Regardless of whether you're hoping to redesign your current cell phone or wind up in desperate need of supplanting it detail, fortune has smiled on you. This moment, bargains are dropping consistently. Considering that, we've adjusted probably the best cell phone bargains accessible at this moment. Look on for that need to know information.
- 26% off Apple iPhone 12 mini 128GB: $948. The Good Guys is discounting this desirable piece of tech by a massive $331. With its 12MP dual action camera and a stunning 5.4" OLED Super Retina XDR this cutting-edge Apple creation promises to be an investment you won't regret.
- 62% off Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F: $529.99. The infinity pool of the tech world. This smartphone features a curved-edge display that is as easy on the eye as it is pleasing to the touch. Now down from $1,399.99, seize the day to take advantage of a massive $870.00 off the RRP.
- iPhone X for $625:. The iPhone X (AKA 'iPhone 10') originally retailed for a colossal $1,579. Despite being four years old, it remains a powerhouse of a phone that ticks all the important boxes including a great camera, a fast processor performance and seamless Face ID technology. eBay has it for $625 which is absolute steal.
- 25% off Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G: $297. The 5G processor and 48MP triple camera secures this smartphone as one of the hottest deals to beat. eBay has knocked an impressive $102.95 off the original listing price, maximising its affordability too.
- 63% off Oppo Reno 5G 256GB: $589. Sleek, stylish and with a generous 256GB of internal memory, this smartphone is the perfect pick for anyone who likes to take their lives with them wherever they go. And, right now Catch has knocked an impressive $1010 off the RRP. How's that for a discount?
- 26% off Nokia 5.4 Android One: $257. Marked down from $349, this eye-catching, Android smartphone is available at a steal at Amazon right now. Some of the many benefits boasted by this model include a 2-day battery life expectation, the quad-camera and video editing functionalities and the 128GB of internal storage.
- 42% off Google Pixel 2 XL: $249.99. Right now at eBay you can pick up this white smartphone with a generous storage capacity of 128GB at a steal. This model also benefits from a 12.2 MP rear facing camera and an 8.0 MP front facing camera making it perfect for everything from capturing life's greatest moments to video-chatting with family and friends.
- 25% off Sony Xperia 10 III smartphones: $517.73. This stylish, white smartphone benefits from a speedy 5G connection, a long-lasting, fast-charging battery and a triple lens camera that enables users to catch memories in a vast range of scenarios.
- 22% off realme C21 mobile phones: $169.53. With its 5000mAh, this smartphone will withstand even the most gruelling of days without the need to recharge. What's more, its expandable memory via the micro SD slot will ensure you can hold up to 256GB of memories close in a single device.
- 20% off Samsung Galaxy S20FE 5G Smartphone 128GB: $799. Featuring a triple rear camera with a 30x zoom, this is the smartphone for anyone that's shopping for a smartphone based on its camera functionality. Finished in an on-trend navy, this pairs functionality and fashion with ease.
- $60 off vivo Y52 5G 128GB: $315. Its timeless graphite black finish is the perfect colour choice for every smartphone shopper and its funtouch OS 11.1 (based on the Android 11 OS) offers user-assured reliability.
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year, the Australian Black Friday deals will happen on Friday 26 November.
While advertised as a 1-day occasion, a lot of retailers currently start their business early and keep them running over the Black Friday weekend.
Numerous likewise then either proceed with their deals or deal new arrangements for Cyber Monday, which will fall on Monday 29 November.