Caramel cheesecake with apples and cinnamon
Energy value per serving
* Calories are calculated for raw food.
Cooked condensed milk
1. To prepare the clary, rinse, peel the cherimoya and remove the seeds. Add the sugar, pisco, wine, orange slices and chopped mint leaves. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. To make the orange cream, place the zest in cold water and blanch until boiling. Strain and refrigerate.
3. Pour the orange juice into a saucepan and heat until reduced by half in volume, constantly removing the foam. Let cool.
4. Mix eggs, yolks, sugar, boiled orange juice and powdered milk. Stir well and pour into a saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until a creamy consistency is obtained.
5. Add the butter, swollen gelatin sheets and orange zest. Cool and add the whipped cream, stirring constantly.
6. Place the cherimoya clérie in the bottom of a glass, then use a piping bag with a smooth nozzle to spread the orange cream on top. Arrange the sliced strawberries and garnish with the Chantilly cream and fresh mint.