Chicken fillet - 500 g
Melted cheese - 200 gr
Potatoes - 400 g
Onions - 150 g
Carrots - 180 gr
Butter to taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Greens to taste
Bay leaf - 3 units
Croutons - to taste
Black pepper - 2 units
1. In a 3-liter saucepan put the meat and pour water. As soon as the broth begins to boil, we add 1 teaspoon of salt, a couple of peas of allspice and black pepper, 2-3 bay leaves. Boil from the moment of boiling for 20 minutes. Then remove the meat.
2. Peel and dice the potatoes. Onion dice. Grate carrots on a grater. The meat is cut into small pieces. Melted cheese (if in the form of a bar) grate or dice.
3. Add potatoes to the boiling broth. From the boiling point 5-7 minutes.
4. At this time let's make a weak roasting in butter. First add onion, then carrot. Lightly salt and pepper it. Add the ready roast to the soup and cook for 5-7 minutes more.
5. Then add chopped meat. Cook for 3-4 minutes, add melted cheese, stir well and turn off the fire.
6. Before serving sprinkle with greens. If desired, serve with croutons.
I'm sure you will also like this simple recipe + another option in the photo below, try making it. Don't forget to give me a thumbs up, subscribe to the channel, share with your friends, I will be very pleased!