Hello! I wish you a good day!
Today I'm going to share with you a recipe for a terrific dinner for the whole family.
The chicken is quick and easy to prepare, but it turns out very tender and soft. Goes with any side dish you like.
List of necessary products:
- Chicken fillet - 1 kg;
- Bell bell pepper - 1 pc;
- Onion - 1 pc;
- Soy sauce - 50 ml;
- Salt - to taste;
- Ground black pepper - to taste;
- Garlic - 1 clove (optional).
1. Pour some vegetable oil into a frying pan and heat over medium heat.
2. Chop the onion and put it in the frying pan. Saute for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Cut the chicken fillets into small pieces and add them to the pan. Saute together with the onions for about 5 minutes. Do not forget to stir.
4. Peel the bell peppers and cut them into julienne strips. Place in the pan along with the onions and chicken. Taste and season with salt, pepper and garlic, stir and stew under a lid for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the soy sauce, cover again and cook for about 10 more minutes.
6. Add 100 ml of hot water, cover and cook for 35 minutes. Taste and season with salt if needed.
7. Serve with your favorite side dish. Bon appetit!