For the preparation you need the following ingredients:
Shortbread cookies - 300 gr;
Butter - 150 gr;
Cream cheese (mascarpone) - 250 gr;
Sugar powder - 100 gr;
Cocoa powder - 3-4 tbsp;
Chocolate - 200 gr;
Cream - 100 gr;
How to cook:
1. Let's start by preparing the base. To do this, melt the butter and grind the cookies into crumbs with a rolling pin or blender. Next, combine the butter, crumbs, cocoa and thoroughly knead the mass until homogeneous.
2. Spread the mixture in an even layer in the bottom of a round cake tin. Compact the cake by pressing it with a spoon or your hand. Place in fridge - you need to let it harden.
3. Place the cream cheese in the mixer bowl. Beat on medium speed, gradually adding the powdered sugar.
4. Melt the chocolate cubes in a water bath. Gently pour it into the cream cheese and whisk well once more.
5. In another container, whip the cream into a fluffy mass. Add the whipped cream to the chocolate mixture. Gently mix the mixture with a spatula until smooth, from top to bottom.
6. Take the solidified base out of the refrigerator. Spread the filling on the cake and flatten the surface of the cake.
7. Place the cake in the refrigerator for 5 hours. Decorate with nuts, grated chocolate or fruit before tasting.