Cooking time: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Canned fish in oil - 200 grams (1 can of saury is better)
Potatoes - 300 grams (4 medium-sized potatoes)
Carrots - 200 grams (4 medium-sized carrots)
Onions - 100 grams (2 medium onions)
Cheese - 150gms (Hard sort)
Mayonnaise - 250 grams
Eggs - 4 Eggs
Greens - 50 Gm (Dill or parsley)
Step by step instructions
1. The first thing to do is to boil potatoes, carrots and eggs. Boiled products to cool and peel. On a fine grater grate potatoes, carrots, egg whites, yolks and cheese (all in separate bowls or plates). In a salad bowl, place the fish and butter and mash with a fork all over the surface of the bottom of the dish. Smear a little mayonnaise on top.
2. On top of the fish spread the grated whites, smear mayonnaise.
3. On top of squirrels lay the grated carrots and again grease with a small layer of mayonnaise.
4. Finely chop the onion, pour boiling water and let stand for 5-10 minutes to remove the bitterness. Put onions on top of carrots, potatoes on the onions, salt them a little and smear mayonnaise.
5. Grate cheese and put mayonnaise on top.
6. The last layer - decorate the salad with grated egg yolks and greens. Before serving, let the salad soak in a cold place for 2 hours. Bon appetit!