Milk - 400 ml
Water - 150 ml
Eggs - 2 pcs.
Sugar - 2-3 tbsp
Salt - 0,25 teaspoon
Flour - 200 gr (1+1/3 cup of 250 ml)
Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
Butter for greasing - 50 gr
1. In a bowl pour milk and water, pour sugar, salt, stir well.
2. Add the eggs and whisk thoroughly.
3. Gradually pour in the sifted flour, beating constantly, the flour should fully intervene, without lumps.
4. 4. Finally, pour in the vegetable oil, and stir. The dough will turn out as a very liquid sour cream.
5. A pan, preferably with a thick bottom, warm up well. Pour the batter with a ladle (about 1/3 of a ladle), pour it on a pan and, rotating the pan, distribute the batter evenly with circular movements. Fry for about 15 seconds, until golden edges.
6. Pick up the edge of the pancake with a knife or silicone spatula and flip (I flip with my hands, this is not terrible and not hot at all). Fry the second side and taking it off the pan.
7. Grease the hot pancake with butter. Fry pancakes of all the batter and stack.
8. Serve with any syrup, condensed milk, melted chocolate and whatever your imagination allows.