White cabbage - 300 g Carrots - 200 g Celery (stem) - 55 g * For refueling: Sour cream - 75 g Mayonnaise - 50 g Mustard - 10 g Salt to taste Ground black pepper - to taste Sugar - 1-2 pinches
1. Prepare your ingredients. If necessary, remove the top coarse leaves of the cabbage, cut out thick veins. Use only thin and delicate leaves for cooking.
2. Chop the cabbage or cut into thin strips and place in a salad bowl.
3. Grate the carrots with a Korean-style carrot grater, or cut into long pieces as thin as possible. Add carrots to cabbage.
4. Cut the celery stalk into thin strips of about the same size as the carrots. Add celery to the rest of the ingredients. The leaves can be saved and used to garnish the salad when serving.
5. Combine and mix all the ingredients of the dressing: sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, sugar, pepper.
6. Add dressing to vegetables.
7. Mix everything well.
8. Cole Slow salad with celery is ready. Can be served immediately.