4 sesame buns, 75 gr.
500 gr. ground beef
1 large tomato
fresh lettuce leaves
mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard to taste
apple cider vinegar 5%
1 tbsp sugar
1. To make a hamburger at home, you first need good ground beef and buns with sesame seeds, which you can bake yourself or buy ready-made.
2. To make the burgers tasty, cut the buns in half and then fry them. The easiest way is to fry them on a wire rack or in a pan without oil. The bun itself should remain soft.
Thinly slice the onions into rings and marinade for 20 minutes. To make the marinade, dilute apple cider vinegar with half a cup of water and add 1 tablespoon of sugar.
4. While the onions are marinating, prepare the cutlets . For burgers we use only ground beef, preferably from a young animal. The ideal option is to buy meat and grind it at home.
5. Bread or buns are not added to the mince, otherwise you will get the usual Russian cutlets, and this is a completely different story))). Also in the stuffing for hamburgers do not use egg, raw or fried onions.
6. What we add to the mincemeat - salt and pepper. To make the cutlets more tender, you can add a little mineral water to the mince.
7. Knead the minced meat for hamburgers with our hands until the meat releases juice and becomes malleable.
8. With damp hands, form four round flat cutlets from the mince. The cutlets will be slightly larger in size than the diameter of the buns. During frying, the meat will shrink and the cutlets will be the right size.
9. We put the frying pan on the fire. When the frying pan with oil is well heated, put the cutlets.
10. We fry on a fairly high heat, to get a crispy crust faster.
11. Since the cutlets are flat, they cook quickly. A minute or two and flip to the other side.
12. Once the cutlets are browned, remove from the heat.
13. While the cutlets are hot, quickly assemble the burgers.
14. Take the bottom of the bun and place the cutlet on top.
15. Place a slice of cheese on top of the patty.
16. Place a circle of a ripe, meaty tomato on top.
17. Take the onion out of the marinade, put a few slices on top of the tomato.
18.Put thinly sliced cucumber.
The last layer - we put washed green lettuce leaves. The only thing left is to cover the burger with the other half of the bun and serve. Mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard should be served separately, so everyone can try it. If these are burgers for children, add the ketchup and mayonnaise right away.
20.That's it, a delicious hamburger is ready!
PS Hamburgers are great food for picnics, kids' birthday parties, and you can take them on the road. A homemade hamburger is a good alternative to a store-bought lunch at work.