- Mix lemon juice, soy sauce, melted honey, chopped ginger and grated garlic in a container.
- Use the prepared marinade to coat the inside and outside of the duck.
- Put the duck into the sleeve, let the air out and tie it. In the sleeve we send the duck to the fridge for five hours.
- Remove the duck from the sleeve, rub it with spices. Place oranges cut into slices inside the sleeve. Return the duck into the sleeve, tie it up and send it to the oven. To prevent the bag from bursting, it is necessary to make several punctures in the top.
- The duck is baked for two hours.
- To make the crust brown, take the duck out of the sleeve, put it on a baking tray and bake it for 10 minutes.