Are you someone who likes to play video games, try the latest and greatest gaming technology, and write? If so, you may be interested in a job that involves all three activities, can be done from anywhere in the world, and pays $ 60 per hour.
Plus, it's part-time (about 12 hours a week), so even if you already have a job, you could do that too. Read on to learn more about the position, the job involved, and how to apply.
What does the job entail?
EpicWinApp is currently looking to fill the role of a game technology tester. This position involves testing PC gaming products and then writing detailed reviews for each article. That means they would be criticizing the functionality, performance, value for money, and effectiveness of each piece of technology or accessory during gameplay.
The successful applicant would work approximately 12 hours a week (although that could change based on game release dates) and would earn $ 60 / hour for both playing the games and writing the reviews. They will also get an additional allowance (about $ 50 a month) to spend on new games as they come out and they will keep the products they tried.
How to apply for the job
To be considered for the position, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 22 years old.
- Have some knowledge of technology / gadgets.
- Have strong written English skills (but can be based anywhere in the world)
- Have a strong internet connection to upload your reviews
To apply, fill out this Google form. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find it.
The application questions include:
- Do you have any injuries or medical conditions that would affect you during the test?
- What skills do you have that would make you suitable for this position?
- What are the reasons why you would like this position?