What is the best way to bake pancakes
1. The liquid should be added to the pancake batter while it is hot so that the flour is sticky. 2. To make the pancakes tasty and beautiful, let the sifted flour stand for a while, do not use immediately.
3. Salt and sugar should be added exactly according to the recipe. Over-salted dough does not ferment well, and the pancakes turn out pale. Excess sugar makes the dough hard.
4. If the flour for pancakes is diluted in salted water, there will be no lumps in the batter.
5. First sprinkle the pan for frying pancakes with salt, then wipe with a napkin, only then pour in the butter and dough.
6. Pancakes are convenient to fry in 2 pans, when the third pan is on low heat. Fold the pancakes into it and grease with heated oil.
7. It is advisable to turn the pancake from time to time, then by the time the last pancake is ready, the first will not have time to cool down.
8. To reheat the pancakes, cover the stack with foil and put in an oven preheated to 140 C on the upper level for 10-15 minutes.
9. Very often it is impossible to eat all the pancakes at once. And the next day they are no longer so tasty and fresh. To give freshness to yesterday's pancakes, you need to sprinkle each pancake with sugar on one side (from the inside) a little, roll it out four times, put it on a baking sheet (form) slightly greased or covered with baking paper and put in an oven preheated in the oven for 4-5 minutes. In an oven preheated to high. Make sure they don't stick. The result is delicious, crispy, caramel pancakes on your table! Even tastier than freshly baked.