After a lot of cryptocurrency floating in the digital world Facebook is also set to launch one. As per some media reports by next year Facebook will launch it's cryptocurrency GlobalCoin. Through this the users can change their dollars and currency into digital one. Know more about GlobalCoin below
* You can use it even if you don't have bank account.
* All countries currency including dollars can be changed to digital one.
* You can buy things on internet and other digital platforms
* You can transfer money from one user to another.
* Facebook may join hands with WhatsApp for the transfer of money via GlobalCoin. Soon money transfer through WhatsApp may be reality.
* Facebook may even give you some part of GlobalCoin for viewing ads, online shopping, using various schemes etc.
* Transaction fees will be as low as possible.
* Facebook is looking to peg it's cryptocurrency GlobalCoin value to a basket of established currencies, including the US dollar, the euro and the Japanese yen, to stabilize the value of the digital currency.
* Facebook will need a $1 billion funding for it and they are talking to big names like Visa and MasterCard.
* Facebook has discussed with the US Treasury about the various process of identity checks and how to reduce money laundering risks.
*A Barclays Internet analyst had already said in March that the cryptocurrency could contribute as much as $19 billion in additional revenue to Facebook by 2021.
You must be logged in to post a comment.