FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF RUSSIAN MUNICIPALITIES AT THE PRESENT STAGE
Abstract: For the First time, the term "sustainable development" was used in the UN environment report and meant development that meets the needs of the modern generation, without sacrificing the ability of future generations to meet their needs. Sustainability of a municipality implies its ability to maintain its development and functioning, based on self-support, self-regulation, ensuring dynamic balance, motivating economic agents to expand reproduction, increase competitiveness and improve the quality of life of the population. In Russia today, the problem of self-sufficiency of municipalities in financial terms is one of the main ones. Budgets of municipalities receive stable deductions for only three taxes, which do not allow for full financial independence, and therefore there are additional budget revenues. In Russia, not all municipalities are fully provided with their own finances to ensure comfortable living conditions for people, which is why the problem of financial insufficiency of municipal budgets is acute in the country. Local budget expenditures are constantly growing due to the emergence of new problems, but they are not commensurate with the revenue part. Of course, many municipalities are trying to close the "budget holes" through subsidies, which leads to their dependence on the decision of the Federal authorities. In this article, we have considered the problems of financial support for sustainable development of municipalities today.
Keywords: municipal formation, sustainable development, local budgets, state budget, financial support, self-sufficiency of municipalities.
1. Federal law of 06.10.2003 N 131-FZ (as amended on 02.08.2019) "On the General principles of the organization of local self-government in the Russian Federation (with ed. and add., Intro. effective from 01.09.2019)" / / Official Internet portal of legal information. - [Electronic resource].
2. Berdyshev O. K. Financial factor in ensuring the safety of business activity. Problems in municipal financial support / / Bulletin of the urao. 2018. no. 5.
3. Godin A., Podporina I. Budget and budget system of the Russian Federation: Textbook. - M.: Dashkov and Co., 2016. - p. 56.
4. Giniyatova E. R. Equalization of budgetary security of municipalities / / international journal of Humanities and natural Sciences. 2019. # 11-3.
5. Granberg A. Strategy of territorial socio-economic development of Russia: from idea to implementation // Questions of Economics, 2019, no. 9, Pp. 15-27.
6. UN Declaration on the environment and development www.un.org/russian/documen/declarat/riodecl.htm
7. Kulikov S. V., Kovaleva K. V. a Securitization as an innovative form of financing municipal debt // Bulletin of science and education. 2018. №18-2 (54).
8. Chirkova O. A. Ways to improve the effectiveness of the implementation of strategic programs for the development of municipal education // The Economics Profession Is Business. 2018. # 2.
9. Chupryakova A. G., Kosinsky P. D., on the issue of budgetary security of municipalities of rural settlements / / Regional economy and management. - 2016. -№4 (40).
10. Yarullin R. R., Manaicheva A. P. Evaluation of the effectiveness of municipal programs / / international journal of Humanities and natural Sciences. 2018. №12-2.