Q: Where can I download Battle Royale from?
A: Where can I download Battle Royale from:
• PC/Mac -Fortnite.com (Apple has taken away our ability to do development work on Fortnite for Mac. As a result, the latest version of Fortnite for Mac remains version 13.40, and users still have access to Creative Mode and Battle Royale).
• PlayStation - PlayStation Store
•Xbox - Xbox Store
• Nintendo Switch - Nintendo eShop
• Android - currently, you can download the game using the Epic Games app from Samsung Galaxy Store or from epicgames.com.Google has blocked your access to Fortnite via Google Play.
• iOS - Apple has blocked your access to Fortnite on iOS devices.
Q: Do I need an internet connection to play Fortnite?
A: Yes. A constant internet connection is required to play Fortnite.
Q: How do I send a complaint about a player?
A: You can use the in-game feedback system located in the main menu. You can also report offenders by watching them in spectator mode.
Q: What will you do with illegal teams in single player battles?
A:We've created a system to automatically block players who team up during single-player games.
What awaits cheaters (for using auto-targeting bots, overlays, etc.)?
We take the issue of cheating very seriously, both legally and technically. However, we don't want to reveal all the cards and describe our methods of combating cheaters in detail.
In Fortnite accounts of cheaters are permanently blocked.
Q:When the season is over, will I still have everything I gained from the battle pass?
A:Of course! Anything you've earned with a Combat Pass will remain in your inventory forever.
Q: Do Battle Royale and Battle of the Storm have items in common?
A: B-boxes, equipment, back ornaments, pickaxes, wrappers, emotes, loading screens, emblems, and lobby music can be transferred between Battle Royale and Battle of the Storm (this does not apply to hang gliders and air trails, as they cannot be used in Battle of the Storm).
Note: Over the next few months, Battle of Storm will no longer support new cosmetic items from Battle Royale, but existing items will remain in both modes. We'll be sure to let you know when these changes take effect.
Q: Is Battle Royale only playable if you pay a lot?
A:No. We don't sell items that give you an advantage in combat.
Q:Will I be able to play Battle Royale on PC with a controller?
A:Yes! The PC version of the game is compatible with controllers.
Q:How do I change the language of the game?
A: • While in the game, open the "Options" drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
• Click on the gear icon in Preferences.
• Select the "Game" tab at the top of the screen.
• Confirm the language you selected in the "Region" section.
• Remember to click "Apply" to save your changes.
Passage of the Battle Royale https://shrinke.me/AlLHfvb9