2 hours and 30 minutes
1. We add 3 yolks, sugar, and a little vanilla sugar to the boiling cold milk, stir it, and in a water bath, stirring continuously, bring the whole mass to a condensed milk.
2. Whip the cream to stiff peaks. Do not over whip the cream, otherwise it will become butter, and the ice cream will not work.
3. Combine the two masses and mix gently. Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, mix the whole mixture with a mixer on low speed and put it back in the freezer. After 1 hour repeat the procedure.
5. As the ice cream solidifies, you can pour the jam and sprinkle with chopped almonds or chocolateanslated with