Trout can be cooked in the oven fairly quickly: on average 15 to 40 minutes at 180 degrees. Choosing the method of baking (in foil or in a mold) and assessing the size of the carcass or pieces, you can determine exactly how long to cook trout in the oven.
1. Before cooking trout, they must be defrosted, slowly and sparingly: first in the refrigerator, then at room temperature.
2. The uncut carcass should be cleaned, gutted, cut off the head, tail and fins. Then rinse and dry.
3. Rinse and dry uncut fish (fillets or steaks) as well.
4. To make the trout juicier, you should marinate the fish before baking it in the oven.
Baking time of a whole carcass in the oven at 180 degrees is on average 30-35 minutes. Even if the fish is big (2 kg and more), you should not cook it for 40-50-60 minutes - it can overdry! If the carcasses are small (less than 1 kg), then it will be enough to bake it for 20-25 minutes at the same temperature. Accordingly, by weighing the fish, you can easily determine how long to bake the trout in the oven.
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Calorie content: 95 kcal
You will need:
Trout - 2 pcs. 500 gr.
Green onions - 2 pcs.
A big tomato - 1 pc.
Lemon - 1 pc.
Thyme - 4 twigs
Parsley - a couple of sprigs
Olive oil - 2 tablespoons.
Salt - to taste
Pepper - paprika. - to taste
Fish seasoning - to taste
How to cook:
1. Remove fish scales, giblets and gills, wash and dry.
2. Line a baking tray with foil, grease it with butter and put the fish carcasses on it.
3. Sprinkle the fish with spices on all sides (salt, pepper, seasoning), splash with oil.
4. Wash tomato, lemon and onion and chop.
5. Stuff the belly of the trout with the vegetables and sprigs of herbs (thyme and parsley).
6. Bake the trout at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Serve at once.