1. Do you want to succeed? Then always pay attention to what's going on around you.
2. You need to listen, listen and listen again. You will show your knowledge later. If you have them, they will be noticed anyway. You cannot learn properly if you talk a lot.
3. Question opinions and situations mentally, not out loud.
4. Listen to your co-workers, what they tell you, try to like them.
5. Prepare a business plan for each new assignment you receive.
6. You must be prepared, do whatever you need to do to do the job assigned to you.
7. Demonstrate to the entire team that you are a member of this team and want to achieve the desired goal together with them.
8. For yourself, make a list of all your colleagues, their names, position and area of responsibility. This will help you properly stand up for yourself and perform only your duties.
9. Ask and do not be afraid to ask for help from your colleagues. Be sure to thank them for their help - it's the easiest way to make new friends at work.
10. Don't brag about your accomplishments, education or travels. All of these things will come to light, but in time.
11. You have to do everything you set out to do. If you do not cope with some task, be sure to let you know about it.
12. Your main goal is to become a member of a new team, not its leader.
13. Come to work early for the first few months and leave later.