So as to secure DRM content on Android, Google rolled out some essential improvements with the arrival of Android Oreo in 2017. What's more, as time passes, Google has fixed the screw and fixed practically all the workarounds. On the off chance that you take a screen capture on ensured applications now, at that point you would be advised with "Taking screen captures isn't permitted by the application" mistake. In such a situation, you don't have numerous choices left. Having said that, there are still some clever ways that permit you to take a screen capture in Android bypassing the limitation. What's more, in this article, we will clarify those means in detail so you can take screen captures on any Android application. Try not to stress, we have referenced a non-root strategy also. In light of that, how about we presently experience the guide.
Take a Screenshot in Android Bypassing Restriction
Prior, you could take screen captures on applications like Snapchat by utilizing Google Assistant or through screen recording applications. Nonetheless, each one of those arrangements are fixed now and you can presently don't take screen captures of these secured applications. Presently, on the off chance that you take a screen capture on applications like Snapchat or Authy, at that point you are told with a mistake saying "Taking screen captures isn't permitted by the application".
credit: third party image reference
In such a case, you need a PC to take a screen capture through ADB and an uncommon screen reflecting programming. There are a lot of screen reflecting projects out there, yet I will utilize the scrcpy instrument since it's brisk and costs nothing. Also, best of all, you don't require root access. Remember, this non-root strategy doesn't take a shot at Netflix, Prime Video, and other media web based applications. Nonetheless, it functions admirably on Snapchat, Signal, Authy, and then some.
1. Most importantly, set up ADB on your PC. From that point forward, interface your Android gadget and run adb gadgets to check if your PC perceives your gadget.
2. Besides, download scrcpy (Free) on your PC. Snap on the ZIP record dependent on your PC design. Next, unfasten the record on any area.
3. Presently, open the extricated scrcpy organizer and double tap on scrcpy.exe.
4. It will quickly reflect the Android screen on your PC. Presently, feel free to open any of the secured applications on your cell phone. You would now be able to press Ctrl + Shift + S to take a screen capture of the application on your PC. In the event that you are utilizing macOS or Linux, at that point you can utilize their implicit alternate way to take a screen capture. That is very simple, correct?
Taking Screenshots isn't Allowed by the App? Here is the Solution [Root Required]
On the off chance that you have established your gadget, at that point you can get a screen capture on the cell phone itself. No compelling reason to utilize an extra PC. You should make a little module and afterward you can streak it on Magisk. The best part about this technique is that it permits you to take screen captures on Netflix and other media streaming applications too. Here is the way you can do it.
1. Download Smali Patcher (Free) from XDA Forums. It's a straightforward device made by an engineer named fOmey that permits you to make little