Ingredients 4 servings Potatoes 5 pieces Pork 300 g Onion 1 piece Tomatoes 2 pieces Cheese 200 g Mayonnaise 150 ge. Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste
Cooking instructions 50 minutes
1. Cut the pork into thin slices and baste. Prepare a baking tray, line it with baking paper and place the pork. Salt and pepper it, put a little mayonnaise on it.
2. On top of the pork place potatoes cut into circles. Salt and brush with mayonnaise.
3. Next, lay the onion chopped into rings on top of the potatoes.
4. Cut the tomatoes into circles and put them on the onions, add salt and mayonnaise.
5. Put the tray in the oven for 45-50 minutes at 200 degrees.
6. When ready, take out the tray, sprinkle the dish abundantly with grated cheese and put back in the oven until the cheese melts.