Most of us would love to have an extra $200 in our pockets every day, and that’s exactly what this guide is all about! If you’re tired of scouring the web looking for ways to make money from home and you’ve yet to find something that works, these 8 strategies will help you earn some quick cash in no time.
Become an Influencer
Becoming an Influencer is one of the best ways to make money from your expertise and personal brand. An influencer can be anyone with a large following on social media, or someone with more niche expertise like a fitness expert who's known for her weight loss tips. The best way to build up your following is by providing valuable content and engaging with your followers. When you have enough followers, then you can start thinking about monetizing through affiliate sales or sponsored ads.
Start by deciding what type of influencer you want to be- do you want to focus on beauty? Travel? Fashion? Whatever it may be, pick something that suits you and build up that part of your profile first before branching out into other areas.
Sell Your Photography
I am a travel photographer, and I'm always looking for new and unique shots. My goal is to capture the culture and landscape of each destination in my photography. I often have issues with copyright and licensing, so I was surprised when I found out about Unsplash. It's a great resource that provides free high-quality stock photos for personal or commercial use. The best thing is that they don't require any sort of attribution or license which allows me to use them without any legal troubles. This has allowed me to expand my search for images without worrying about copyright restrictions and it has helped me bring in some extra revenue as well!
Start a Review Site
Let’s say you know something about video games and want to start a review site. You might think that it would take time and money before you could make any money but the truth is, if you have the right tools, anyone can get started in minutes for free. All that is required for most sites is WordPress and YouTube, so set up your site as desired, get yourself verified on YouTube, then go through the steps of uploading videos from your computer or device with no ads or watermarks. Most people only put out one video at first but it’s always good to have more than one.
Create your own e-course
I just say watch the SkillShare website and then you know what I mean.
Do Online Freelancing Work
Freelancing can be a great way to make some extra money on the side or supplement your full-time income. There are tons of websites out there that allow you to set up shop, such as Elance and Fiverr, but you'll want to take into consideration the following before signing on with any one of them.
1. Set your rates according to industry standards and what the market is paying for your skills.
2. Research all of the platforms you're considering joining and find out which ones offer the best commission rate (or pay per hour) for each type of work available (writing, design, data entry).
Start a YouTube Channel
I'm going to share some of the strategies I've used in the past that have helped me make more than $200 online in one day.
1) Launch your own products and services – Start by creating something you know people want and then offer it for sale. The more time and money you invest upfront, the better your chances are of making a return on that investment. 2) Do something completely different – One of my favorite ways to make extra money online is through affiliate marketing. This strategy is great because it doesn't require any upfront costs (e.g., inventory, manufacturing), but can still generate significant income over time with relatively low risk.
Paying For Click (PTC)
1. Join An International PTC Site
2. Click On Ads - When you click on ads, you make money every time someone clicks on it and completes the offer. It's free to join most of these sites, but you have to pay for membership with some of them. I recommend joining as many as possible because the more ads out there, the better chance you will have of getting paid for clicking on them.
3. Complete Offers - The offers vary from website to website, but some examples are filling out surveys, watching videos or downloading software. You might be able to get paid up to $5 per offer completed!
Earn Through Steemit
As you know, Steemit is a blockchain-based social media platform that rewards content creators and curators with cryptocurrency. This means there's potential for you to earn money just by posting, voting and commenting on posts. It doesn't matter what niche or topic you're into – there are plenty of ways for you to earn money online through Steemit.