How to make chocolate muffins:
1. Leave the eggs at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, grease muffin tins about 7.5 cm in diameter with butter and a little cocoa powder.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
3. In another large bowl beat the margarine (butter) and sugar for 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well again.
4. While beating, gradually add the soured cream and melted chocolate.
5. Pour about 1/3 of the flour mixture into this mixture, mix, then pour in half of all the milk, mix. Stir in the flour again, then the milk and flour again. Stir well.
6. Place the chocolate muffin batter into the prepared moulds.
7. Place the moulds in the preheated oven and bake the muffins for about 25 minutes until a wooden stick comes out clean when you prick the muffin.