- Cream with 33-35% fat content - 600-700 g
- Condensed milk - 200-250 g
- Whip the chilled heavy cream with a mixer (do not whip long, just until thick).
- Add condensed milk - 1/2 to 2/3 of the can, to your liking. Stir (you can use a mixer, but not long).
- Put the mass into a suitable bowl and place in the freezer. Freeze for 3-6 hours (you can leave it until the next day). Freezing time depends on the volume of dishes and the temperature in the freezer.
- Before serving the home-made ice cream is better to keep a little in the refrigerator, so it becomes a little softer. You can serve the ice cream, for example, sprinkled with grated chocolate.
You can make vanilla or chocolate homemade ice cream by adding vanilla or cocoa powder to taste.