How to make Indian Tea/Masala Tea
Tea is fantastic drink in all our the world and have a interesting history. Every age, gender drinks Tea in all over India. Tea has a lot of medicinal qualities which cures common cold etc. I whole world every culture makes this tea in own way but we learn about the recipe special Indian Tea/Masala Tea.
Time Taken: 12 to 15 minutes
This recipe serve two cups
- One cup water
- One and half spoon tea leaves/powder
- Sugar as per your taste
- One cup of milk
- Masala (blend of spices like cardamom, cinnamon, saunf, ginger
- Boil one cup water in saucepan
- Add Sugar and Tea powder
- Also add masala and boil it for 5 minutes
- Add one cup milk in it and again boil it for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Now serve in two cups.
- Use fresh ingredients
- Serve at morning and evening
- Serve with bakery products, snacks etc.