1 Prepare the pasta. Sift both kinds of flour in a pile on the table. Make a depression in the center of the pile, pour in the egg yolks, egg whites, a pinch of salt and 5 ml of olive oil. Knead the dough, slowly gathering the flour from the inside of the slide out.
2. When the ingredients are combined, knead the dough well with your hands, wrap in clingfilm and leave for 30 minutes.
3 Roll out the dough thinly with a pasta machine and cut into tagliolini (thin flat noodles).
4. Prepare the sauce. Cut the artichoke into 1-1.5 cm strips and fry for 2 minutes in hot olive oil until lightly crispy.
5. Finely chop the shallot and fry in olive oil until golden.
6. Place artichokes, shallots, capers, chili peppers and fish broth in the pan.
7. Peel and de-seed the tomatoes, cut into small cubes and add to the sauce.
8. Peel the shrimp, leaving the tail, and add to the sauce.
9. Pour in the tomato sauce from the can and stew all together for 5-7 minutes, until all ingredients are whole and the sauce has thickened.
10. 10. Remove from heat, stir in the basil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
11 Cook the tagliolini separately in boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes until al dente.
12. Transfer the pasta to the pan with the sauce, allow it to soak in the flavors, and transfer as a pile to three serving plates.
13. Pour sauce over the pasta and place a shrimp on top of each plate.