As all we know that we are surrounded by the problems. We have a lot of problems and many times it happens that we are not able to face these problems. When these problems increases continuously then it leads towards us to depression. And these problems are stress and anxiety.
So let's see, how we can overcome from this ?
WHAT IS STRESS AND ANXIETY
Anxiety is a mental illness in which the patient experiences negative thoughts and fear along items restlessness.
Example :- sweating, sudden thumbling of hands etc.
Stress is also a part of anxiety. We feel stress when any situation becomes difficult to deal. When we can not handle any situation then it continuously comes to our mind and distract us.
SYMPTOMS OF ANXIETY AND STRESS
- Difficult to pay attention
- Being irritable
- Excessive use of alcohol and drugs
- Being aggressive over the slightest thing
- Get tired
- Get nervous
- Muscle strain
- Having truble to sleep
- Everytime biting nails and pulling hair
- Excessive smoking
- Sometimes being the victim of an accident due to lost the mind elsewhere
- Panic attack
- Chest pain
- Headeches, dizziness
- Digestive problems
- High blood pressure
- Reluctance to have sex
HOW TO REDUCE STRESS AND ANXIETY
- Do yoga and meditation for 15-20 minutes to feel good and relax.
- Take healthy diet like green tea, yellow fruits and Ashwagandha etc.
- Don't take coffee because it increases the anxiety and very harmful for you.
- Spend more time with your family and friends with which you can feel good and it is helpful to reduce anxiety and stress.
- Listen to music for 15-20 minutes. it can change your mood and spreads the best feeling.
- Do regular exercise for 30-45 minutes because it releases the happy chemical in our body.
- Avoid drugs completely like bidi, cigarette, other tobacco products and alcohol etc. Because it also increases the anxiety and stress.