1. Dalmatians are born without spots.
2. if you stop being thirsty, you urgently need to drink water. When the human body is dehydrated, the thirst mechanism shuts down.
3. According to statistics - if there is a monument in the park in the form of a man on a horse, and the horse has two front legs in the air - it means he died in battle; if one leg is in the air - the man died from his injuries in battle; if all his legs are on the ground - the man died a natural death.
4. Men's shirts have buttons on the right, women's - on the left.
5. An owl is the only bird that uses its upper eyelid to blink. All other birds use the lower one.
6. Honey is very easily digested and absorbed in the digestive system. The only reason for this is because the bees have already digested it.
7. Roosters can't crow if they can't move their necks.
8. The color blue has a calming effect. When one sees the color blue, the brain secretes calming hormones.
9. Every time you sneeze, some of the brain cells in your head die off.
10. Your left lung is smaller than your right lung because it "makes room" for your heart.