The problem of joint pain is common in winters. Especially this problem is heard more in people of growing age. Joint pain can occur in any part of the body. This pain can occur on the knees, elbows, neck, arms and hips. Due to sitting in one place for a long time, traveling, the knees get stiff and start hurting. This is called joint pain. If knee pain is not treated at the right time, it can also take the form of arthritis. The reason for having joint pain is due to wrong eating habits. Lack of minerals in the bones and aging can also be one of the reasons for this. Follow these easy and effective remedies in joint pain, you will get relief in minutes
- Symptoms of joint pain
- pain when standing, walking, and moving
- swelling and stiffness
- Stuck joints while walking
- stiffness of joints in the morning
home remedies for knee pain
To cure joint pain, you will find many massagers, oils etc. in the market, but even after wasting a lot of money, there is no relief from joint pain. In its place, if you adopt some home remedies, then you will get relief from this pain soon. Do not follow these remedies without consulting your doctor. Use these 4 things, joint pain will be incurable
- 10 grams - black urad dal
- 4 grams - Ginger (grated)
- 2 grams Camphor (ground)
- 50 ml - Mustard oil
- Heat black whole urad dal, ginger, camphor in mustard oil for 5 minutes, then filter all three things and take them out of the oil. Massage the joints with this lukewarm oil. Soon you will get relief from joint pain. Do this 2 to 3 times a day. You can also adopt these remedies for joint pain
- Grind 4-5 soft leaves of guava and mix a little black salt in it and eat it daily. This will give relief from pain.
- Heat black pepper in sesame oil till it burns and when it cools, massage the joints with the same oil.
- Grind carrot and mix a little lemon juice in it and consume it daily.
- Applying castor oil on the painful area and tying the boiled bael leaves warm, it will also provide immediate relief.
- Take 2 teaspoons of large honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a glass of lukewarm water in the morning and evening.
- Doing Surya Namaskar and Pranayama in the morning also gets rid of joint pain.
- Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek in water overnight. Drain the water in the morning and eat fenugreek seeds after chewing them well.
- Gout patients should make a habit of drinking 4-6 liters of water. This expels uric acid through the urine
Keep in mind:
Be sure to consult a doctor before adopting any prescription.