1. To make the soup, place all the ingredients in the same pot and boil until reduced in volume by half. Then add the dissolved gelatin and filter the mixture. Spread a thin layer of the mixture onto plates and leave to cool.
2. To make the papaya blancmange, place the mashed papaya in an ice bucket to cool.
3. Pour the milk, sugar and marzipan into a saucepan. Bring to the boil and stir in the dissolved gelatine, stirring constantly.
4. Allow to cool in a water bath and add the whipped cream, stirring continuously.
5. Line a mold with parchment paper, fill halfway, and add the frozen papaya puree until ¾ full. Cool.
6. Prepare the papaya syrup by dissolving the gelatine and papaya syrup in a water bath, mix well. Add the papaya brunoise and mix thoroughly.
7. Fill the blancmange moulds with the mixture. Chill the moulds.