Mackerel - 2 pcs.
Cheese - 100 gr
Onions - 1 pc.
Carrots - 1 pc.
Garlic - 1 clove
Sweet bell pepper - 0,5-1 pc.
Greens - to taste
Salt - to taste
Ground black pepper - to taste
Vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp.
1. Prepare the products. Mackerel defrost completely at room temperature.
2) Peel the vegetables, cut the onion and bell peppers into cubes, grate carrots, cut the garlic into 4 pieces.
As soon as it gives out its aroma, remove it from the pan, fry the onion and carrot in the garlic oil until half-ready, then add the pepper, fry a couple more minutes and remove from the fire. At the very end add the herbs, salt and spices to taste.
4. 4. Let's start cutting the mackerel. Cut off the head of each carcass, remove the insides, wash the fish inside. Use a filleting knife to go along the backbone so that the fillet is separated, and remove small bones with tweezers. Salt and pepper each half of the fish fillet. Drizzle with lemon if you like fish with lemon.
5. Sprinkle the cheese liberally over the fish. You can replace the grated cheese with slices, adjusting them to the size of the carcasses. 6.
6. Visually divide the vegetables into 4 pieces, placing a fourth piece on the edge of each fillet.
7. Roll up each piece of fillet with cheese and vegetables, pin the edge with toothpicks. Put the rolls in a hot oven for 30 minutes at 180 ºC.
8. Mackerel rolls with cheese and vegetables are ready. Remove the toothpicks and you are ready to eat!