Calorie content: 398 kcal/100g
Cooking time: 6 hours
4 chicken eggs;
100g of wheat flour;
20 g cocoa powder;
120 g powdered sugar;
0.5 tsp. baking powder;
350 ml of cream 35%;
115g cookies "Oreo";
400g white condensed milk.
Method for making ice cream cake:
Bake a sponge cake. For this, combine the eggs with sugar, add a pinch of salt and beat with a mixer to an airy dense foam. The mass will increase in volume and turn white. Then gently fold in the flour, cocoa powder and vanilla. In a baking dish bake the cake in the oven at 180 degrees. Cool the biscuit cake.
2. Mix the cooled cream and condensed milk. Whisk the mixture until it becomes thick and creamy - this will be the base for the future cake.
3. Pour half of the cream mixture on top of the chocolate sponge cake.
4. Place crumbs, halves or whole Oreo cookies on top of the layer of cream mixture.
5. Pour the remaining cream mixture evenly on top.
6. Decorate the surface of the cake with the remaining cookies (they can be crumbled or placed whole).
7. Put the ice cream cake in the fridge for at least 5-6 hours. When the mass is completely frozen, it can be "unpacked" - gently remove the metal base and film and serve.