Pasta with shrimp baked in white wine
You'll need: 1 package of tagliatelle (long wide noodles), 0.5 kg of cooked peeled shrimp, 120 g of hard cheese, 3 large fleshy tomatoes, 120 ml of quality white wine, 6 tbsp of aromatic olive oil, 2-4 cloves of garlic, 0.3 tsp of hot red pepper, sugar, sea salt and dried Italian herbs.
1. Put a deep frying pan or a saucepan on the stove, pour a little vegetable oil, when it is hot enough, add the finely chopped garlic. Sprinkle it with hot red pepper and fry a little.
2. Peel the tomatoes, cut them into four pieces and then cut each piece into 3 to 4 pieces. Transfer to the garlic and chili and sprinkle with the remaining spices. Stir while stewing for about 7 minutes.
3. According to the instructions on the package, boil the tagliatelle, but not until cooked. It is better if the pasta is a little soggy on the inside. Season the cooked pasta with vegetable oil.
4. Form small envelopes out of heavy foil. If you only have thin foil, fold each sheet in half. Fill with pasta, top with 7-9 shrimp, pour a few spoonfuls of vegetable sauce on top. Spread grated cheese on the envelopes, but only half of the amount specified in the recipe.
5. Pour a couple tablespoons of white dry wine into each serving envelope. Cover with a loose piece of foil sheet and secure the edges. Bake for about 15-17 minutes in a hot oven.
6. Arrange the pasta envelopes on plates, sprinkle the contents with the remaining cheese.