Pasta with shrimp in cream sauce
Shrimp in a creamy sauce with tomato slices and fresh herbs. It won't take you more than half an hour to prepare this exquisite and very tasty dinner.
You will need: 1 package of spaghetti, 300 g of peeled shrimp, 1 ripe tomato, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tsp dried basil and marjoram, 300 ml of 20% cream, a bunch of parsley.
1. First, boil salted water on the stove. It is better to add sea salt, with it the pasta will be tastier and healthier. Spaghetti, preferably durum wheat, halve and drop it into the boiling water. Stir it. Cook until soft. Then drain the water and leave it in the pot. There is no need to rinse. By the way, the Italians cook pasta until "al dente", in which case it is much healthier and safer for the figure.
2. Place a deep frying pan on medium heat, heat a couple of spoons of vegetable oil in it. Add the finely chopped onion and fry until golden brown, along with the marjoram and basil. Add the pre-cooked and already peeled shrimp.
3. Add the sliced tomato and chopped herbs to the onion and shrimp when they are lightly browned and have a slight pinkish hue. Stir with a spatula, pour in the specified amount of heavy cream. Cook over a low heat until the cream begins to thicken.
4. Put the boiled spaghetti into the pan with the shrimp and cream. Stir the pasta and sauce together well. Warm everything together for a while and sprinkle with the herbs.
5. Hot pasta with shrimp in cream sauce, divide into portions and serve.