Pastries and dessertsCheese curd desserts
Custard dessert (no baking)
Energy Value per Serving
Soft cottage cheese
10 % sour cream
1. Mix the cottage cheese and sour cream until smooth.
2. Add sugar or honey to taste.
3. Pour a glass of water over the gelatin for 10 minutes. Then put it on a low heat, without bringing it to the boil, stirring all the time, until the gelatin is dissolved in the water.
4. Pour the gelatine in a thin stream into the cream-cheese mixture and mix thoroughly. You will get a liquid mass.
5. Favourite fruit or berries put on the bottom of the form. Pour the mixture and leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
6. Serve, we can decorate with syrup, a sprig of mint and berries.
The cottage cheese is better to take soft - it is easier to mix with sour cream, and the consistency is obtained soft, without lumps. You can replace the sour cream with yogurt if you like.