Ingredients (for 2 servings)
Potatoes - 5-6 pcs.
Sour cabbage - 200 g
Onions - 1 pc.
Salt - to taste
Vegetable oil - to taste
1. Wash the potatoes, put them into a cauldron. Pour cold water. Boil until the potatoes are ready, 30-40 minutes. Drain the water, cool.
2. Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
3. Peel and wash the onion. Chop them finely.
4. In a bowl, put potatoes, onions, add sauerkraut.
5. Salt. Dress the salad with vegetable oil. Mix well.
6. Put the salad in a salad bowl, decorate with greenery.