1) In a bowl I beat 2 eggs, add a pinch of salt, 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and 3 tablespoons of sour cream of any fat content. I add 8 tbsp of flour without a hill and mix everything. At the end I will add soda on the tip of a knife, but it is optional. With baking soda the dough is softer, without the baking soda is a little denser in structure.
2) I pour the dough onto a cold frying pan greased with a little vegetable oil and spread it out evenly on the bottom. My frying pan is 28 cm in diameter.
3) I grease the batter with your favorite ketchup, tomato sauce or adjika, you will need 1 tbsp.
4) On top lay out what you like roasted mushrooms, boiled meat, ham, pickles, tomatoes, bell peppers, etc. Today I have 150 gr. sausage, 60 gr. carrots, 100 gr. grated hard cheese and some chopped parsley. I cover with a lid and cook on medium heat until the cheese melts. This usually takes up to 10 minutes.
5) The dough is thin, tender, soft, and stays soft even after it cools. Very fast, delicious, from the simplest products. Once you try it, the recipe will become your favorite and always come in handy when you need it!