- Wheat flour - 250 grams
- Water - 150 ml
- Fresh yeast - 5 grams
- Sugar - 5 grams
- Olive oil - 1 Tbsp (+ for tomato sauce to taste)
- Salt - 10 grams (+ for tomato sauce to taste)
- Grated tomatoes - 150 ml.
- Mozzarella - 50 grams
- Grated Parmesan - To taste
- Step 1.
1. Dissolve the yeast and sugar in warm water. Allow to stand for a few minutes and you will see foam begin to form on the surface. This is a sign that the yeast is active.
- Step 2.
2. Sift the flour, mix with the salt, and pour the water and yeast and olive oil in the center.
- Step 3.
3. Knead into a smooth, homogeneous dough.
- Step 4
4. Cover the dough and let stand until doubled in volume.
- Step 5.
5. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a 0.5 cm thick layer, cut out small hearts with a notch.
- Step 6.
6. Arrange them on a baking tray covered with baking paper and brush lightly with olive oil. Allow to stand for 10 minutes. During this time, mix the grated tomatoes with salt and olive oil.
- Step 7.
7. Brush the mini pizzas with the tomato sauce, sprinkle with grated Parmesan and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Step 8.
8. Then spread diced mozzarella on the pizzas and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Step 9.
9. The mini heart shaped pizzas are ready, serve them immediately and bon appetit!