For the preparation you will need:
Flour - 4 tbsp;
Sugar - 2 tbsp;
Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp;
Medium egg - 1 egg;
Milk - 3 tbsp;
Sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons;
Vanilla sugar - ¼ teaspoon;
Leavening agent - ¼ teaspoon;
Chocolate chips - 1 tbsp;
How to make:
1. Combine flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, cocoa and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Add the egg. Knead thoroughly so there are no lumps in the flour.
3. Pour the milk and butter into the mixture, pour in the chocolate chips and mix well until smooth.
4. Bake the muffin for 3 minutes in the microwave on high power.
5. Use a knife to separate the cupcake from the sides of the mold.