1 portion2 portion3 portion4 portion5 portion6 portion7 portion8 portion9 portion10 portion11 portion12 servings
1. Rinse, dry and pick lettuce leaves into small pieces, put them in the refrigerator.
2. Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a hot frying pan. After it has completely melted and begins to sizzle, throw a garlic clove cut into plates.
3. Cut the chicken breast into pieces approximately 1x3 cm. Put in a frying pan with garlic and oil. Fry on high heat for about 10 minutes until golden brown. Remove from heat.
4. In the same pan, add another tablespoon of butter and a second clove of garlic. At this time, cut the bread into small cubes. Put in a frying pan and fry until golden brown. It is advisable to stir continuously so that it does not burn.
5. Get lettuce leaves, put fried chicken breast, tomatoes, cut into thin strips there. Season with Caesar sauce. Mix it up. Put the resulting crackers on top and grate the cheese.