- 500 grams of frozen seafood;
- 300 grams (1 jar) of corn;
- 300 grams (1 jar) of pickled mushrooms;
- 4 eggs;
- 3 tablespoons olive oil;
- 1 small onion;
- 3 cloves of garlic, salt, lemon juice to taste.
1. Put frozen seafood in boiling salted water.
2. Once the water boils, cook for 2-3 minutes, remove to a colander, cool. For fast cooling, you can use ice.
3 Toss the marinated mushrooms in a colander, cut into thin slices.
4. Wash the eggs, boil them, cool them and cut into cubes.
5. In a large bowl, place corn, mushrooms, chopped eggs and seafood, add chopped onion (can be pre-steamed).
6. Pour olive oil into a small skillet, place chopped garlic cloves, heat for 30 seconds, cool, remove garlic. Taste and add lemon juice to the olive oil.
7. Season salad with salt, pour in olive oil, and stir gently.
8. Place the seafood salad with the corn in a salad bowl and garnish with the greens.